Terms and Conditions
About Royalty Cards, Inc. (RCI)
RCI is a sole proprietorship located in Auburn, Washington, USA. We find the best businesses and convince them to offer the best deals to our subscribing customers in the Deck of a Deal mobile app. We keep our subscription prices so low that nearly any one deal redemption will more than cover the monthly fee. Further, we make it free for businesses to publish their deals.
Our deal service is provided through the Deck of a Deal mobile app. Subscribers can access the app to redeem one deal from each registered business in each calendar month. Further, we help subscribers track deals from their favorite businesses by enabling them to press on the “heart” and “spade” icons. By pressing these icons, the user populates their “Saved Cards,” and “Saved Deals” decks, which they can revisit to obtain deals later, so long as the business has not removed themselves or their deals from the main deck.
Non-subscribing users of our app can register and use the card suit icon features, but they may not redeem deals.
The generosity of our participating businesses is the lifeblood of the Deck of a Deal savings app, and we do everything we can to ensure that businesses are able to maximize value from our services. In appreciation for their generosity, we extend ours by offering all of our business advertising services for free.
We give businesses a deal card that displays their name and contact information, along with space to publish their daily deals.
Our goal is to bring businesses new consumers, as well as provide a loyalty program through consumer Royalty Decks. Consumers who enjoyed their last deal at a business will surely track future deals.
Pricing and Billing
Registered users who wish to sample subscription benefits may participate in a one-time 30-day free trial. The free trial user may cancel their free trial during the free trial period. If the user does not cancel their free trial, they will be billed monthly at the end of the trial to begin their paid month-to-month, auto-renewal, subscription.
The price charged for a user’s month-to-month subscription is either the amount that was displayed at the time the user began their free trial or, for users who chose not to subscribe immediately after their free trial, the amount that was displayed at the time the user subscribed.
While the displayed price is subject to change at any time, the subscriber’s monthly fee will not change unless they unsubscribe. If a user unsubscribes and then subscribes again at another time, they will be charged the rate displayed at the time they subscribe again.
Users may cancel their subscriptions at any time by visiting their in-app account page.
Deal cards are free to businesses in the current service area (United States) and they must be verified before they can publish their deal card. In addition to an unparalleled free advertising platform, businesses users receive free deal subscription as a benefit for offering subscribers the best deals they can.
Other Pricing Information
If a user cancels their subscription, they may not receive a refund for that month or for prior months even if they did not redeem any deals. We do everything we can to make it easy to cancel your subscription if you are not benefitting from our deals.
Restrictions on Using the Deck of a Deal Mobile App
In order to register and use the app, all users must agree to the terms and conditions required. Each of the conditions was selected to ensure the best possible user experience for our consumer and business users. With regard to using our services, you agree to not:
- attempt to redeem deals as a non-subscribing user
- use any technologies, such as robots, data mining applications, to gather information and extract it from the app
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited messages in any form, or bulk electronic communications to business or other addresses found on the app
- interfere with the app in any way that would impact its performance, including ways to cause denial of service or the slowdown of the application
- infringe the intellectual property rights belonging to RCI to include international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, publicity, and other intellectual property or property rights laws, among other rights
- infringe the intellectual property rights belonging to third parties affiliated with RCI through their services to RCI.
Additionally, business users agree to not:
· post obviously weak and uninspiring deals
· publish deals on the app that are not exclusive to our subscribers while they are posted
· refuse to redeem deals posted on your assigned deal card
· redeem a deal without completing the pin-based deal redemption process
· act on behalf of a business from which you have not received authorization
· publish information in their deal card which does not pertain to the business or does not contain a deal
· publish anything vulgar, offensive, illegal, promoting hatred, racist, misleading, pornographic, slanderous, or which infringes on copyrights
You own the intellectual property from the deal text that you post; however,
you must not upload content not originally created by you, or content that you
are not licensed to use by its creator. You, and not RCI, will be held liable for
any copyright infringement within the content you post.
Third Party Websites
Businesses may link to their website or other websites within their deal cards. However, RCI is not responsible for any third party websites that the app may link to. Users should refer to third party website terms, conditions, and privacy policies when using linked sites.
Refusal of Terms
If you no longer accept these terms and conditions, or any future modification to them, you must discontinue using the Deck of a Deal app and other RCI services.
Right to Termination
RCI reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to deny access to our services, including cancelling subscriptions without refund, to any users who are found to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or who are found to be abusing our services in any way.
If we determine that you have violated these Terms and Conditions, we may take legal action to prevent you from using our services.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Washington.
Modifications to Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions supersede all prior understandings and agreements of the parties. RCI has the right to modify terms and conditions at any time without notification to its users.